The National Council for Science and the Environment is grateful to the following sponsors for making possible the Seventh Annual John H. Chafee Memorial Lecture on Science and the Environment
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Geological Survey
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- The Thomas Phillips and Jane Moore Johnson Foundation
- Baxter Healthcare
- ENVIRON Holdings, Inc.
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- National Park Service
- USDA Forest Service
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Tetra Tech Em, Inc.
Additional Support From
- NCSE President’s Circle Members
- NCSE University Affiliate Members
This is a chapter from Climate, Poverty and Health: Time for Preventive Medicine (Lecture).
Previous: Appendix II: Biography of Larry Brilliant, M.D., M.P.H. | Table of Contents | Next: none