Department of Energy
Data on Collection to the Surface
These documents contain data describing the quantities of oil and gas recovered on the surface from the Riser Insertion Tube Tool, the Choke Line and the Lower Marine Riser Package Top Hat #4.
- Combined Total Amount of Oil and Gas Recovered Daily from the Top Hat and Choke Line oil recovery systems, (.xls) (.ods) - Updated through 12:00 AM on July 16, 2010.
- Visual Breakout of the Cummulative Barrels of Oil Recovered by the Discoverer Enterprise, Q4000 and HP1, (.doc) - Updated through 12:00 AM on July 16, 2010.
- Oil and Gas Recovery Data from the Riser Insertion Tube, (.xls) (.ods) - From May 17 until the Riser Insertion Tube was disconnected on May 24 in preparation for cutting off the riser.
- Oil and Gas Flow Data from the Top Hat and from the Choke Line, (.xls) (.ods) - Updated through 12:00 AM on July 10, 2010.
Extent of Slick
- Extent of Deepwater Horizon oil slick in the Gulf of Mexico (.xls) - as determined from NASA/MODIS satellite images