Federal Government Sites
- Fish & Wildlife Service
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Atlantic Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratory (AOML)
- Center for Operational Oceanographic Products and Services (CO-OPS)
- Communications & Public Affairs
- Damage Assessment, Remediation & Restoration Program (DARRP)
- External and Public Engagement
- Fishery Service - Regional Team
- Legislative & Intergovernmental Affairs
- National Coastal Data Development Center (NCDDC)
- Coastal Eco Systems Map GIS tool for the visualization of data sets on bathymetry, managed species, essential fish habitat (EFH), oyster reef locations, etc.
- Joint Analysis Group (JAG) The Joint Analysis Group (JAG) for Surface and Sub-Surface Oceanography, Oil and Dispersant Data is a working group with membership from NOAA, EPA, USGS, and OSTP.
- National Marine Sanctuaries
- National Oceanographic Data Center (NODC)
- National Ocean Service (NOS)
- Mesonet Observations
- National Centers for Costal Ocean Science (NCCOS) GIS Regional Data
- NOAA Ship Tracker
- Office of Response and Restoration (OR&R)
- NOAA’s response to the BP oil spill
- National Weather Service (NWS)
- Washington State Department of Ecology
- Gulf of Mexico Sea Grant Programs
- EPA. (2003). Aerobic Biodegradation of Oily Wastes: A Field Guide Guidance Book for Federal On-Scene Coordinators.
- Zhu, X., A.D. Venosa, M.T. Suidan, & K. Lee. (2001). Guidelines for the Bioremediation of Marine Shorelines and Freshwater Wetlands. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Ecosystem Data Assembly Center (EDAC)