The Environmental Education and Training Partnership (EETAP) is a national leader in delivering environmental education training for education professionals. EETAP supports a wide array of services and resources and is committed to ensuring that educators serving ethnically diverse and low-income communities benefit from and actively participate in education that advances student learning and environmental literacy.
EETAP seeks to:
1. Help create comprehensive and sustainable EE programs at the state and local levels;
2. Enable educators and decision-makers to effectively use EE to improve learning and achieve a healthy and sustainable environment;
3. Improve educator access to quality EE programs, materials, and information.
A consortium of nine nationally recognized leaders in environmental education, education, and professional development, EETAP conducts strategically-chosen activities in three broad areas:
- Advancing Environmental Education
- Professional Development
- Reaching Diverse Audiences
EETAP is funded by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Environmental Education Division through a cooperative agreement with the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point. Click below for a chart illustrating EETAP's organizational structure.