Riccardo Scalenghe was born in Torino, Italy on May 07, 1965. He received his PhD in Pisa, Italy in 1996. He teaches Land Evaluation and Soil Geography, and is the author or co-author of 68 scientific papers.
- Scalenghe R., Zanini E. and Nielsen D.R. (2000) Modeling soil development in a post-incisive chronosequence. Soil. Sci., 165:455-462.
- Scalenghe R., Edwards A.C., Ajmone Marsan F., and Barberis E. (2002) The effect of reducing conditions on P solubility for a diverse range of European agricultural soils. Eur. J. Soil Sci., 53:439-448.
- Scalenghe R., Certini G., Corti G., Zanini E. and Ugolini F.C. (2004) Segregated ice and liquefaction effects on compaction of fragipans. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J., 68:204-214.
- Certini G., and Scalenghe R. (2006) Soils: Basic Concepts and Future Challenges. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge UK E.U. ISBN: 0521851734
- Scalenghe R. (2007) Some effects of a buried electric cable on bulk soil. Bioelectromagnetics, 28:667-671.
- Certini G., Scalenghe R. and Amundson R. (2009) A view of extraterrestrial soils. Eur. J. Soil Sci., 60:1078-1092.