AP Environmental Science Online Course
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Know and understand the levels of the ecological hierarchy.
- Appreciate the integration of natural processes that govern the natural world.
- Appreciate the importance of maintaining a sustaining biosphere for the continued presence of a human population on the earth.
- Understand the pragmatic and realistic difficulties of integrating human societal needs without further compromising ecological processes.
- Become familiar with the ecological background to global environmental problems.
- Realize the consequences of our individual and joint actions upon the biosphere.
Table of Contents
Unit 1: Earth's Systems
Unit 2: Human Population Dynamics
Unit 3: Natural Resources
Unit 4: Environmental Quality
Unit 5: Global Changes
Unit 6: Environment and Society