Energy profiles of the United States
This is a collection of State Profiles from the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) that present key facts and statistics about State energy markets and industries. The EIA may make updates to the Profile statistics that may not be reflected immediately in the Profiles presented here. For updates, see the EIA website.
Current Features of the State Energy Profiles
- Energy Maps display State energy infrastructure and renewable energy potential.
- Quick Facts provide the most important State energy information.
- Written Overviews explain how fossil fuels, renewables, and alternative energy sources affect each State’s energy markets.
- Data Tables provide the most current State-level statistics from EIA surveys.
- Associated Links take users to specific web pages on which EIA’s detailed data and time series can be found.
- State Data Directory Pages provide comprehensive lists by subject of EIA’s State-level information plus direct links to the information.